Personal Growth Workshop Series consists of two series, each four sessions long, for exploring personal religious and spiritual development. All sessions held via Zoom. Attendance open to all, so share with your friends. Zoom links will be available via our website and email updates closer to each session’s date and time.
Autumn 2020 Series: Healing the Wounds of our Religious Past…Participants trace their own journeys, with time for sharing, private journaling, and reflection. Participants will enjoy a deepened understanding of their beliefs, encourage and support one another, and develop among themselves a meaningful bond of shared experience.
Autumn Sessions occur on first and third Sundays monthly, as follows:
• Sunday, October 4th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, October 18th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, November 1st, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, November 15th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Spring 2021 Series: Personal Theology…Participants explore opportunities for deepening awareness and development of their own theology. Seeks answers in the question, “If I believe this, then what?” For connecting core values and behaviors.
Spring Sessions align with worship gathering Sundays (First and Third), as follows:
• Sunday, March 7th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, March 21st, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, April 4th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
• Sunday, April 18th, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
For more information, please contact Rev. Jenny
text/call @ 208-380-1084
or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org