Last week, Pocatello Unitarian Universalist Fellowship made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person gatherings as we work to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus and disease, COVID-19. Wherever possible, programs including worship gatherings, RE (Religious Exploration) sessions, social events and committee meetings are being held via Zoom conference call services.
For your convenience, here’s a quick list of the upcoming week’s events. These will be listed also under the events tab. Thank you everyone for your support and patience in the process. Grace is indeed a gift we give each other!
- Full Week Faith provides us with songs, meditations, stories and reflections for each day. The link for this week’s issue is here: Full Week Faith, March 24 – March 30, 2020
- Tuesday, March 24th, 9:00 pm: Bring Your Own Beverage Community Hour. Enjoy socializing and conversation. Online via Zoom, at: https://zoom.us/j/325488111
- Wednesday, March 25th, 7:00 pm: ad hoc Relocation Team holds first meeting. Bob Gehrke, Vice President of the Board, is organizing this team. Several have agreed to serve. We look forward to updates as they begin this investigative process, exploring options for our Fellowship.
- Thursday, March 26th, 6:30 pm: Dine online: Fix yourself some lovely dinner or dessert, and join in for an evening of friendly conversation at:https://zoom.us/j/618111676
- Sunday, March 29th, 4:00 pm: Worship Gathering. “Together, Wherever We Are”. Rev. Jenny Peek and our Worship Committee, with Brian Attebery coordinating, will bring our worship gathering time online. We often speak of Fellowship being more than a ‘brick and mortar’ space. It is how we are together, building our covenant rather than adhering to a doctrinal set of beliefs. We gather online at: https://zoom.us/j/898376966
Monday, March 30th, 1:00 pm: Informal Chat, check-in: Rev. Jenny will be available via Zoom for informal chatting. Pop in, to say hello and relax a while. The link is: https://zoom.us/j/413057520